What I learned in 2015

I know it is a little too late but I would love to share with you about the 3 most important lessons in my year.

I know it is a little too late but I would love to share with you about the 3 most important lessons in my year.









1. LOVE MYSELF
I know is kinda typical not to love yourself but sometimes givin' it a try makes the whole thing something better, I've tried many times loving myself the way I am & the way I look and being honest it has been one of the most difficult tyasks ever experienced in my little life, but 2015 was the year when I decided to start doing somethings for me and I will not tell you I am 100% secure now, but I'm trying to;so 2015 was a year to start believing in myself.


2.TRY NEW THINGS
I kinda rarely do somthing super  extreme; I challenged myself to do crazy things, to try new stuff, life is too short not to be well lived. In 2015 I went to many places I visited more places in my country, met new people who I love so much and I also ate so many food I never was able to eat. Believe me, when you try to do things you are affraid of they are one of those things you will never forget.

 3. LISTEN & TALK
Most of the time some of my friends use to talk more than listen and it kinda hurts the fact you cannot talk but makes me feel proud the fact I always listen to what they are saying; something I really like about people is when they let you talk and time passes by and they can remember what you say. it is actually something magic. But this year was incredible not only because I learned how to listen but how to talk also.

oxoxox


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Flickr Images