The start of something new

This is something I have long time wanting to do & never been strong enough to do it, now fear is over, I am doing it and hope everythin...

This is something I have long time wanting to do & never been strong enough to do it, now fear is over, I am doing it and hope everything is okay.




WHY I DECIDED BLOGGING?
I remember when I was a little child I used to create my own tales, I used to own a little notebook I had from kinder garten and I wrote about five sotories on my daily basis, when I first went to first grade at school my uncle said he will give me a little gift, I never thought i was going to get one of the things i love the most, DIARIES.

Since then I remember loving that little nottebook which I still have and writing on it was my relief, since that diary I have always owned one i still have and that is one of the reasons I decided blogging. Not because I want this to be one but because i discovered one of the most exciting things i can do daily without getting bored, is writting.

When you find something you are really into, you can not get enought of it, because it might be you rescue or your scape. So that was the thing that saved me for almost two years and I believe it still does. And it sounds crazy but writting is just part of me.
 


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14604819/?claim=mndhkds7vn8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Flickr Images